We all have our own list but here are the top 5 things you need to bring with you to dance:
- Dance Shoes – You cannot do anything on the dance floor without the proper shoes, unless you are a barefoot dancer.
- Tights/leggings – You have to have the proper cover for your legs.
- Water – If you leave the water home, how can your perform at your peek?
- Clarity – Try to focus on class by clearing out your mind. Nothing worse than coming to class and thinking about the stresses of school.
- A Good Attitude – We all have our moments but it’s best to bring a good attitude when you are dancing with your peers. A good attitude is infectious and will help our you and those around you.